Riverside has fourteen full-time employees and eight part time, including the Owner/Director. Four of the staff members have their CDA’s (Child Development Associates Degree), and one staff member has a Bachelors Degree in Children and Families. We pride ourselves in hiring mature, committed, loving and educated people who enjoy children.
Every staff member has on file:
- Current criminal record check
- FIA clearance
- Yearly CPR & First Aid training
- Blood Borne Pathogen training
- 16 clock hours yearly in continued education in the field of early childhood training
- Infant/Toddler staff have additional training in SIDS/Shaken Baby Syndrome.