Riverside has fourteen full-time employees and six part time, including the Owner/Director. Eight of the staff members have their CDA’s (Child Development Associates Degree). We pride ourselves in hiring mature, committed, loving and educated people who enjoy children.
Every staff member has on file:
- Current criminal record check
- FIA clearance
- Yearly CPR & First Aid training
- Blood Borne Pathogen training
- 16 clock hours yearly in continued education in the field of early childhood training
- Infant/Toddler staff have additional training in SIDS/Shaken Baby Syndrome.