Fees and Rules
- Enrollment at Riverside Child Care and Learning Center in Riverview is open to children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age. Tuition is due at the beginning of each week or month. Initial enrollment is contingent upon receipt of the completed and signed parent/child care agreement, registration form, registration fees, emergency information, immunization records and signed Parent Handbook receipt. A health appraisal with the health history information and physical must be signed by a physician and turned in within 15 days of your child’s first day of school. The Enrollment Application and Fee Agreements are not meant to serve as contracts guaranteeing service for any duration. Riverside Child Care & Learning Center reserves the right to dismiss any parent or child at any time for failure to adhere to policies set forth in the Parent Handbook. Continued enrollment is contingent upon the parent’s emergency contact persons’ and child’s adherence to the policies and procedures as outlined in our handbook including, but not limited to, timely payment of all fees and tuition.
- Families with two or more children enrolled in the center are offered a 10% discount on the days the children attend together.
- No tuition adjustments are allowed for absences, certain holidays and snow days. Half-day/morning sessions are available up to 12:30 p.m. daily for pre-school.
- A $10 charge for late pick-up per each 15 minutes or portion therof after 12:30 p.m. for half day and after 6 p.m. for all day children.
- Two full-week vacations will be allowed for a child enrolled fulltime for an entire year. One week for part-time enrollment. Vacation time will not be allotted for children taken out for the Summer.
- Before removing your child from the program, a two-week notice is required.
- A $25 fee is charged for checks returned for insufficient funds.